The Many Ways We Say It

"His arms spread wide where mine should be . . ."
-"Red Letters" by David Crowder

"Then like a hero that takes the stage
when we're on the edge of our seats saying it's too late . . ."
-"Flawless" by MercyMe

"Took the blame, bore the wrath—"
-"The Power of the Cross" by Keith and Kristyn Getty

"His final breath upon the cross
Is now alive in me."
-"Resurrecting" by Resurrection Worship

"To look on him and pardon me."
-"Before the Throne of God Above" by Charite Bancroft and Vikki Cook

"If you wanna know how far my love can go,
Just how deep
Just how wide,
If you wanna see how much you mean to me,
Look at my hands
Look at my side."
-"Drops in the Ocean" by Hawk Nelson

"And as you speak
A hundred different failures disappear
Where you lost your life so I could find it here."
-"So Will I (100 Billion X)  by Hillsong United


"On the cross He sealed my pardon
Paid the debt, and made me free."

-"I Will Sing of My Redeemer"  by Philip Bliss

"You bore the wrath reserved for me."

-"All I Have is Christ" by Jordan Kauflin

"The work was done with nothing but
wood and nails on Your scar-borne hands."

-"Wood and Nails" by The Porter's Gate Worship Project


"Heir of salvation purchase of God
Born of His Spirit washed in His blood"


-"Blessed Assurance" by Fanny Crosby



"For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."


-2 Corinthians 5:21 by Paul the Apostle

Comments