To Vaccinate or Not To Vaccinate: Questions to Ask Yourself


1. Am I able? Physically & financially & schedule-wise? Is it too difficult to get one? Too easy? (I was rather shocked to learn through listening to FEBC's podcast Until All Have Heard, that in one country, the vaccine costs $200!)

2. Do I have to get vaccinated? Who/what is making me? What happens if I don't or do?

3. Does it make sense to get one? Does it make sense to not get one? Is the sensibility of things very important to me? Why? What do you lose if I don't do something that make sense? Is that worth losing?

4. Is the vaccination a blessing or a curse? A gift or a trick? Armor or a crutch?

5. What good or harm will my decision cause me or others? Why is that important to me? In what other ways have I already caused others good or harm? How do I think of those successes and failures? 

6. What will my friends or family say about my decision? What might I lose or gain from their opinions? What does their view of me provide me with? Do I have to have that? Can they consistently provide me with that?

7. Does it matter to God if I do or don't get vaccinated? Does he care why I get it?

8. What am I hoping for by getting vaccinated or not getting vaccinated?

9. What will I gain or lose if I don't? What will I gain or lose if I do? Are these things eternal?

10. What if I make the wrong choice? What room in my thinking do I have for my mistakes? How will I still be okay?

Comments